Who Can Apply:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the U.S.
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
- Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time freshman student at any UNCF member institution or any Historically Black College/ University (HBCU).
- Must be a permanent resident in the following states: Arkansas, Indiana, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Ohio, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Must major in the fields of business, engineering, technology, mathematics, science and technology.
- Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
- Essay – Applicants must submit a one-page personal statement online, regarding the student’s career goals or interest.
- A final high school transcript.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a non-family member.
Deadline: September 8, 2021