Who Can Apply:
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be African American and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2021-22 academic year.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need.
- Be classified as a college junior or senior during the 2021-22 academic year.
- Enrolled full time in an accredited 4-year institution in the US.
- A current academic transcript.
- A 1-page personal statement.
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member or administrator.
Deadline: June 30, 2021