Who Can Apply: Applicants for the Program must meet the following criteria:
* Must be an African American student pursuing a certification or a 2-year associates degree in healthcare-related STEM fields such as:
*Certified Patient Care Technician
*Community Health Worker
*Certified Nursing or Medical Assistants
* And many others
* Must File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) each year and must be eligible for Federal financial aid.
* Must have unmet financial need as determined by the student’s college or university financial aid office.
* Must meet the institution’s SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) requirements.
* Have an interest in pursuing a career in the healthcare sector.
Deadline: September 13, 2021