Who Can Apply:
- Have a required minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Be a U.S. based high school senior accepted into or enrolled full-time as a freshman at any UNCF member HBCU.
- Interested in pursuing a degree program aligned with one of the following areas of study:
- Social Science
- Liberal Arts
- Creative Arts
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a non-relative.
- A one-page essay. (see application for details)
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Deadline: July 28, 2021