Who Can Apply: The UNCF/Kimberly-Clark Corporate Scholars Program, sponsored in partnership with Kimberly-Clark Corporation, is seeking college sophomores and juniors from Spelman College, Morehouse College, & Clark Atlanta University with who have an interest in interning with Kimberly-Clark Corporation and whose college experience demonstrates leadership and analytical ability. Candidates will be selected to intern at the Roswell, GA host site for summer 2021.
- *Minority sophomore or junior undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Spelman College, Morehouse College, and Clark- Atlanta University (must be a sophomore or junior at the time of application)
- *Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- *Student must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form
- *U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- *Majoring in business, marketing, finance, economics, or human resources
- *Provide a current resume with the online application including education, work history, extracurricular activities, honors awards, and community service
Submission: Students shall submit an online application, complete with a resume, a letter of recommendation, a one-page personal statement of career goals that specifically addresses why they are considering the UNCF/Kimberly-Clark Corporate Scholars Program, and a current transcript.
Deadline: January 19, 2021