Who Can Apply:
- Be African American/Black.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be currently enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student attending any UNCF member institution or one of the following HBCUs: Howard University, North Carolina A&T State University, Norfolk State University, University of the District of Columbia.
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or advanced degree in one of the following majors: Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
Deadline: March 14, 2022