Who Can Apply: The UNCF/Nissan Scholarship provides a scholarship opportunity for college freshman enrolled at any Historically Black College or University (HBCU) commencing Fall 2020. The scholarship program provides a total award of $10,000 over 4 years ($2,500 /academic year). To be eligible students must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be college freshmen who are enrolled at a Historically Black College (HBCU) or any UNCF-affiliated institution in the Fall of 2020.
2. Applicants must have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.00 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
3. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in engineering, business, marketing, information technology and/or finance.
* Must submit online application
* 2 letters of recommendation;
1 from teacher or guidance counselor familiar with applicant’s academic ability, and
1 from civic or community leader
* 2-page essay describing your community service and how receiving this scholarship will support your personal goals
* Copy of current official/unofficial high school transcript
Deadline: June 16, 2020