UNI Study Abroad Excellence Award (Deadline: October 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply: The Study Abroad Center Excellence Award, offered via the UNI Study Abroad Center, provides financial support toward the costs associated with an approved academic program abroad administered by the UNI Study Abroad Center. The merit-based scholarship is applied directly toward the student’s U-bill and will likely affect the amount and type of other aid the student may receive.
- For semester programs must be full-time enrolled degree-seeking UNI undergraduate and graduate students
- For short-term programs must be UNI undergraduate and graduate students enrolled to receive UNI academic credit.
- For semester and short-term programs must be in good academic standing. Minimum GPA is 2.75 at the time of application deadline.
- The Study Abroad application must be in a “Committed” status at the time of the scholarship application deadline.
- Only completed scholarship applications with all the required documents will be considered.
- Applicants traveling to a region of a country or a country with an overall Travel Advisory Level 3 (Reconsider Travel) or 4 (Do Not Travel) will not be eligible.
Deadline: October 31, 2018