Who Can Apply:
1. Must be a current graduate student and enrolled in a nursing program.
2. Must be a GNSA member (If you are interested in joining the GNSA, please click here to complete an application, membership is free.)
3. Must have at least a 3.5 GPA
4. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
5. Applicant must provide one academic or professional reference.
Submission: Applicant must write an essay (500-word maximum) describing how healthcare has changed in the last 10 years and how they will impact its future.
Deadline: January 31, 2015
Learn More: Uniform Advantage-GNSA Scholarship