Unique Vanities Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
* Applicants must be attending or have proof of acceptance to an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
* The applicant must hold a 3.0 GPA or higher.
* The applicant must possess a high school diploma or a GED.
* All class levels may apply, from rising freshmen to those who are pursuing their Master’s Degree.
* Please submit a 1000-word essay on the topic of What Is Your Biggest Failure and How Did You Overcome It
* The essay should be in .doc or .pdf format.
* The essay must not contain any vulgar or foul language or it will be disqualified.
* The essay submission should contain no grammar errors or spelling mistakes.
* Once the essay has been submitted, it becomes the property of Unique Vanities and will not be returned to the applicant.
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Learn More: https://www.uniquevanities.com/scholarship.html