Who Can Apply:
- Open to Women in Aviation International members who are seeking a degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering, Aviation Maintenance Technology or an A & P through an Aviation Technician Program.
- Applicants must either be currently enrolled or officially accepted into an Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering program, Aviation Maintenance Technology program or Aviation Technician Program at an accredited University, College or AMT School in the U.S.
- Applicants must currently have a GPA of 3.0 or equivalent at the time of application-either in High School or their current Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering program, Aviation Maintenance Technology program or Aviation Technician program.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Applicant to provide copy of a College Acceptance letter.
Submission: In addition to academic transcripts, please submit a 500-1000 word essay-typed and double spaced-addressing the following topics:
1. Who or what inspired you to pursue a degree/career in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or Aircraft Maintenance?
2. What career path would you like to take with United Airlines?
Deadline: November 12, 2018