Who Can Apply:
1. Must be a full time undergraduate student at UCF
2. Must have a cumulative GPA below 3.0
3. Must have a job, internship, or provide proof of any other extenuating circumstance
- Do you have a job, internship or an extenuating circumstance? Click if yes.
- Please write an essay of up to 500 words reflecting on why you are currently in your academic situation and the steps you are taking to improve your academic standing.
- Please provide a listing of campus involvement, community service, (including dates)
- Please provide one letter of verification on official letterhead from a supervisor or a UCF faculty member verifying work or an internship.
- If extenuating circumstances was your situation, please upload an explanation of your extenuating circumstances and documentation to verify the situation
Deadline: October 22, 2018
Learn More: https://ucf.academicworks.com/opportunities/8172