Who Can Apply:
- Must be enrolled as a degree-seeking undergraduate student on the Twin Cities or Rochester campuses
- Study abroad program must be for academic credit
- Program must be a Learning Abroad Center (LAC) study program, LAC affiliated study program, University of Minnesota collegiate/departmental study program working with the LAC, or UM system programs (UM–Duluth, UM–Morris & UM–Crookston, UM-Rochester)
- Graduate students may complete an application and will only be considered for private donor scholarships for which they are eligible
Submission: Essay :
- What motivated you to select your particular study abroad program? Address any academic, career, and/or personal goals that were part of your decision, and expand on one or more of them. (350 words maximum)
- “Academic” goals do not need to be related to your major; we are looking for you to describe how the program coursework and/or components are relevant to your goals.
- Regardless of what type of goal(s) you are focusing on, explain how your goal(s) enhances intellectual learning.
Deadline: October 14, 2015
Learn More: University of Minnesota Study Abroad Scholarship