Who Can Apply:
- Fund shall be used to make scholarship grants to undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Wyoming. If no student is available from the College of Arts and Sciences, any UW student may apply.
- To be eligible for this scholarship award an applicant must be enrolled to study abroad in China, long term or short term, ideally at universities in Shanghai. Student recipients must be a sophomore or higher with a minimum 3.0 GPA. If UW students are not able to study in China due to unforeseen circumstances, this scholarship may be awarded to students studying abroad in other universities in Asia.
- Recipients of scholarships shall be selected at the discretion of the UW Education Abroad Office.
Submission: Describe the intended program of research or study, including
- For undergraduate applicants (and graduate students as applicable) – prospective courses, how those courses will fit into your studies upon return to UW, and how those courses will impact your impact on your future profession.
- For graduate student applicants – a brief abstract or executive summary of your research program, and why that research should be done specifically in the location you propose; and
- Language and other academic preparation you have made in preparation for study abroad, as appropriate for your study location.
Deadline: October 31, 2018