uPONICS Hydroponics/Aquaponics Scholarship (Deadline: November 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
1. Must be a US Citizen
2. Must be attending an accredited college or university within the US
3. Submission must be 100% original and written entirely by the applicant
4. Minimum GPA requirement: 2.5
1. Students must write a well-researched and original essay. Minimum word count of 1000. Maximum word count of 3500.
2. Choose a topic that relates to how hydroponics and/or aquaponics is a sustainable method of agriculture. This can be an overview of benefits, personal experience with hydroponics/aquaponics, original ideas or solutions, or anything the applicant wishes to address. So long as it relates to the sustainability aspect of hydroponics and/or aquaponics, the submission will be considered.
Deadline: November 1, 2017
Learn More: http://uponics.com/aquaponics-scholarship/