Who Can Apply:
- Must have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA on the 4.0 scale.
- Must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) each year.
- Must have demonstrated unmet financial need, verified by the student’s college or university’s financial aid office.
- Must be enrolled full-time at a UNCF member institution or other 4 -year accredited HBCU.
- Must be Black/African American.
- Must be a graduating senior.
- Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal by December 2, 2021. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
- One letter of recommendation from a non-family member
- Essay – Applicants must submit a one-page personal statement online, regarding the student’s career interests.
- An official or unofficial academic transcript that includes Spring 2021 enrollment.
Deadline: December 2, 2021