Who Can Apply:
- You must have at least a 2.0 grade point average (GPA) to be considered for the Leslie Scholarships.
- At least a 3.0 GPA is required for the UMB William Robinson Memorial Scholarship, which also stipulates that the applicant must major in business, business administration, finance, accounting, or human resources. Further, the applicant must agree to accept a paid summer internship at UMB Bank.
- Applicants must attend or plan to attend an accredited four-year College or university; or St. Louis Community College or Southwestern Illinois College in the fall 2015 semester.
- Applicants must complete a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester to receive and maintain an Urban League scholarship.
- Applicants must be a resident of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. This includes St. Clair County in Illinois.
- Applicants must be no older than 24 years at the time of application.
- Applicant must not be an immediate family member of an Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis employee or an immediate family member of an Urban League Board of Directors member.
- Other conditions and stipulations may apply. The Urban League reserves the right to withdraw an awarded scholarship. All awards are subject to funding availability and other unforeseen factors.
Deadline: April 1, 2015