Who Can Apply:
- Students can be attending or planning to attend any college or graduate school in the U.S.
- All applicants must be attending or plan on attending for their first year.
- As proof of your first-year status, you will need to submit a digital copy of your acceptance letter—complete with the college letterhead—from that college.
- This current scholarship will be rewarded for the semester beginning in Fall 2017.
- All applications for the current semester are due by August 1, 2017.
Submission: You’ll need to submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
“How can we, as a society, encourage drivers to prioritize safety when behind the wheel?”
Deadline: August 1, 2017