Who Can Apply:
● Currently residing in the United States
● Must be enrolled fulltime in colleges
● You must also have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
● A 600 word or more essay submitted
● Student must provide copy of acceptance letter or current/upcoming class schedule.
● Before the Prize will be awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on the official entry, the student will be disqualified without notification to the student.
● Only one entry per student
Submission: Complete with the following essay (any one) in 600 or more words.
Option-1 – A critical analysis of Classroom learning and Online learning. Is there is a clear winner?
Option-2 – Covid-19 vaccine fear. Should you worry?
Deadline: May 31, 2021