Who Can Apply: The USC Dream Dollars Scholarship aims to assist students in financing career exploration in the non-profit and government fields. Students will have the opportunity to gain a career development experience through the program.
- Maintain good academic standing
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at USC
- Former USC Dream Dollar recipients are not eligible
- If you receive additional USC summer awards from research grants, foundations, or scholarships, you will not be eligible to participate
- Graduation date must be between December 2019 and May 2022
- Must have secured an unpaid internship prior to applying for USC Dream Dollars
Deadline: April 5, 2019