Who Can Apply: In collaboration with our First-Generation Mentor Program and campus partners, we are excited to offer this scholarship opportunity for first-generation students who secure unpaid summer internships. This initiative supports students looking to gain hands-on experience. Students will “test drive” a career field and enhance their professionalism through a career-oriented internship.
- Currently enrolled first-generation college student in an undergraduate degree program at USC with a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Graduation date between December 2019 – May 2022
- Secured internship by 12:00 pm on Friday, April 5, 2019
- Must work at least six weeks at an organization, in any field or industry
- Must have written proof of internship, including intern supervisor name/contact information
Deadline: April 5, 2019