Who Can Apply:
- Full-time enrollment in a UW Bothell undergraduate degree program, including the quarter following study abroad.
- Washington State residency.
- Acceptance into an academically relevant, credit-earning study abroad program (not required at the time of application).
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Track record of contribution to UW Bothell campus community.
- Commitment to promoting study abroad and other international enrichment opportunities among UW Bothell students.
- Basic personal information
- Copy of most recent transcript
- Brief description of study abroad program, including location, program dates, program type, and relevance to current course of study and future goals (up to 300 words).
- Study abroad program budget, including estimated airfare expenses.
- Essay describing how you plan to promote study abroad and other international enrichment opportunities among UW Bothell students (up to 800 words).
- One letter of recommendation from a UW Bothell faculty or staff member who can attest to your contribution to the UW Bothell campus community.
Deadline: June 26, 2015
Amount: $500 to $2,000
Learn More: UW Bothell Study Abroad Scholarship