Who Can Apply:
- Seniors in good standing who will graduate from the Phoenix Union High School District.
- Hispanic heritage.
- Preference is given to low income and first generation to attend college (first generation is defined as: parents did not graduate from a four-year college or university).
- Minimum high school 2.5 GPA in both Junior and Senior year of high school.
- Accepted by and plan to enroll as a full-time student at an accredited, post-secondary institution or vocational program in Arizona.
- Preference given to, but not limited to, students pursuing a major in a health care field or communications.
- Academically motivated as determined by a school transcript and letters of recommendation.
Deadline: March 15, 2019