The Vandômian Scholarship for Women (Deadline: January 5, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants must identify as female.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
Submission: Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- What is female empowerment to you.
- What things can we do every day to empower the women around us.
- Considering current events taking place that are affecting immigrant women, how can we work to empower them through difficult situations?
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
Deadline: January 5, 2019
Learn More: https://www.vandomian.com/scholarship-for-women/