Who Can Apply:
- A full-time student in a U.S. institution for graduate or undergraduate program. (U.S. territories are excluded)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolee
- At least 18 years old
Submission: The following questions must be answered and typed in essay form (1,000–1,500 words) and submitted by the candidates:
- Why do you see smoking as a problem for individuals and society?
- What is the best way for society to overcome the issue of smoking, and why?
- What would a smoke-free world look like, and how would it differ from the world today?
- What message do you have for current smokers?
Deadline: October 1, 2017
Learn More: https://vapingdaily.com/scholarship/