Who Can Apply: Mrs. Anderson, a 1941 graduate of the Missouri Methodist Hospital School of Nursing, established the Velma Flies Anderson scholarship. In awarding the scholarship, an emphasis is placed on the academic and clinical excellence achievements of a senior-level student in an accredited registered nursing program.
- Full-time enrollment in the senior year of an accredited/approved registered nursing program.
- Maintain a 3.0 or above GPA in a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate above-average clinical performance evaluations.
- Indicate any prior or current service to humanity or health care.
- Demonstrate a financial need.
- Provide references and recommendations.
- Reside in the Mosaic Life Care Foundation service area.
Deadline: March 15, 2021