Who Can Apply: Established in 1999 by Donald K. Carson, Thomas M. Carson, Robert L. Carson, and Jane Carson Lewis to honor their parents.
- Residency Requirement: Scott County
- Education Requirement: Graduating seniors at Oneida High School
- GPA Minimum: Not Applicable
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited not-for-profit college or university
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirement: Demonstrated leadership and qualities of citizenship
Deadline: February 15, 2020