Who Can Apply:
- The ArtShare Scholarship is open to any high school student classified as a senior, with a projected graduation date of 2021 and planning to attend an accredited undergraduate or vocational program.
- Applicants must have an account established in their own name and be a member in good standing at Veridian Credit Union.
- Veridian Credit Union staff, directors and their immediate relatives are not eligible.
- Write an essay of approximately 500 words on the following topic:
Name a person that has inspired you as an artist and explain why.
- The essay must be typed or computer printed, double-spaced on white 8 ½ x 11-inch paper. The essay must be your original work. Submit your document as a pdf document.
Deadline: April 30, 2021