Vermont Federal Credit Union Scholarship (Deadline: April 4, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a member of Vermont Federal Credit Union
- Applicant must be accepted to or enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at a college, trade school, or university (minimum 12-credit semester or full-time equivalent)*
- Studies must begin in the Fall of 2016 or Spring of 2017 semester
- Immediate family members of Vermont Federal employees and Board members are not eligible
- Completed Vermont Federal scholarship application – Applications must be submitted online at www.vermontfederal.org
- Copy of academic transcript(s) for all classes taken in grades 9-12 and/or (General Education Degree). Those who have already completed college, trade school or university classes should also include those transcripts. Records should be completed through the last grading period.
- Copy of the letter of acceptance from the college, trade school or university. If college, trade school or university is not determined at the time the application is due, the applicant must send all potential college, trade school or university acceptance letters and notify Scholarship Coordinator as soon as the school is selected.
Deadline: April 4, 2016
Learn More: Vermont Federal Credit Union Scholarship