Veterinarian Science Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply: This Scholarship will be presented to a college student who is enrolled by the fall semester of 2017, but will not have graduated by the fall semester of 2017, and is still attending courses at that time. Although the Scholarship will be presented to an enrolled college student, high school seniors who will be attending college in the fall semester of 2017 are also welcome to apply.
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree related to veterinary science within the United States.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by the fall semester of 2017.
- Applicant must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached to application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
Deadline: July 31, 2017