Victor & Verna Johnson Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
1. Recipient must be a graduate of a Walsh County High School
2. Students must be in the last two years of the educational process (Junior or Senior in college).
3. Academic achievement and financial need shall be considered in awarding the scholarship.
4. Recipient must enroll as a full-time student (12 credit hours/semester).
5. First priority is for students from the Park River/Hoople area, however, multiple scholarships are given and applying is recommended for all Walsh county students who otherwise qualify.
Deadline: April 1, 2019