Who Can Apply:
- You must be currently enrolled in high school (seniors only), college, or graduate school to apply
- You cannot be a VideoSurveillance.com employee or be related to any of the company’s employees.
- Submissions must be received by August 1, 2015.
- VideoSurveillance.com will verify enrollment.
- VideoSurveillance.com reserves the right to disqualify any applicants who use inappropriate language or exhibit any behavior which may be construed as offensive.
- The scholarship is limited to United States residents only.
- Essay submissions become property of VideoSurveillance.com
Submission: In a 250-300 word essay, please answer the following question:
“How would you use video surveillance to make a school campus safer?”
Deadline: August 1, 2015
Learn More: VideoSurveillance Scholarship