Who Can Apply:
- Majoring in business, entrepreneurship, or small business management
- Currently operating a side business while in college
- Involvement in a family business
- Being involved in an activity that will support their business/career goals of entrepreneurship. For example: if you wish to open a dance studio, and you’re majoring in dance, but you teach dance on the side to a few kids, or if you’re an active member of an entrepreneur club or organization at your school.
- An online application
- A formal letter of recommendation
- Either a video or short essay that answers the following questions:
If you could start a company or business with a celebrity (dead or alive), whom would it be and why? Also, what type of company or business would you start with that celebrity and why?
Deadline: May 1, 2017
Learn More: http://www.vikingmergers.com/scholarships/