Virginia B. Andes Scholarship Fund (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduate from a public high school in Charlotte County, resident of Charlotte County or work in Charlotte County
- Must be currently enrolled in and have already completed at least two years of a traditional four year bachelor’s degree program (or more advanced degree educational program) in a health care related field at either Florida Gulf Coast University or Florida Southwestern State College.
- A written essay up to 1 typed page will be required.
- High School and/or College Transcripts are required.
- SAT and/or ACT Scores may be required.
Deadline: March 15, 2018