Who Can Apply:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary educational institution by Fall 2017.
- Candidates must demonstrate a continued interest in environmental stewardship and the protection of natural resources, based on volunteer, professional, and academic experience.
- All candidates must possess a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher to be eligible for this scholarship.
- An updated resumé, detailing relevant professional, academic, and volunteer experience
- A 500-word essay that responds to the following question:
“What do you believe is the biggest issue that currently threatens our nation’s natural resources, and what are at least two ways we can begin working to fix this issue?”
- An up-to-date official transcript from the candidate’s academic institution. If no official transcript is available, applicants may submit and up-to-date unofficial transcript, as well as the most recent official transcript from her or his previous school.
Deadline: March 31, 2018