The W. Eugene & Linda Lloyd Scholarships (Deadline: June 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- The recipients must be initiated members of FarmHouse Fraternity or may be a female legacy of a FarmHouse member (i.e. daughter, granddaughter, sister or niece), enrolled at a university hosting a FarmHouse chapter.
- Alumni members in graduate school may also apply if enrolled at a university hosting a FarmHouse chapter. Recipients must be majoring in agriculture and/or life sciences and carrying a schedule typical for their classification.
- Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic achievement, exemplary integrity, ethics, initiative and industry conducive to ongoing leadership, career potential and service to others.
- Recipients must have a grade point average above or equal to the International Fraternity’s average, and shall maintain satisfactory behavior.
- In the event two or more of the scholarship candidates are considered to be of equal merit, preference shall be given to the candidate demonstrating the most need.
Submission: Your completed scholarship application, 3-5 letters of nomination, university transcript and all other supporting materials must be submitted to the FarmHouse Foundation bearing a postmark no later than JUNE 1, 2018.
Deadline: June 1, 2018