Who Can Apply:
- Open to All Graduating High School Students pursuing studies in Horticulture, Botany, Biology Agriculture, Landscape Design, Environmental Studies, and Conservation
- Students must reside in Holden, Paxton, Princeton, Rutland, Sterling, Westminster
- School must be accredited as a community or college post secondary school by the Department of Education
- Students will attend: Full-Time. Must maintain a GPA of 2.5
- Equal Opportunity Shall be Provided to all Students
Submission: Include a short story, essay or poem about your background, how you became interested in gardening or working with/growing plants, and their effect on you or your community. What are your goals?
Deadline: June 30, 2020