Waechter Medical-Legal Scholarship (Deadline: September 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Open to any students of any kind of legal or medical college, university or program;
- No minimum GPA requirement;
- The primary criteria is creativity in the application;
- Background of the applicant may be considered.
Submission: Submit any creative entry about any of the following (300 word limit for essays):
- How the Medical & Legal Community can work more easily together;
- How to reduce medical mistakes;
- For medical students only: What lawyers don’t know about medicine, but should;
- For law students only: What doctors don’t know about law, but should; OR
- Any other novel topic mixing law and medicine.
Deadline: September 1, 2016
Learn More: http://www.birthlaw.com/34.html