Wallin & Klarich Scholarship (Deadline: June 30, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must have an interest in becoming a criminal justice attorney.
- Must be a graduating college senior in California, who will be attending an accredited law school in California in the Fall of 2016.
- Must have achieved a cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0 in undergraduate studies.
- Must not be a current or past employee of Wallin & Klarich, ALC.
- Must not be a current or past independent contractor of Wallin & Klarich, ALC.
- Must not be a relative of anyone that has been employed or has worked as an independent contractor for Wallin & Klarich, ALC.
Submission: Please address the following questions in a single 700-1000 word essay:
1. Why do you want to become a criminal justice attorney?
2..What challenge(s) have you faced in order to get to where you are today?
3. How have these challenges shaped who you are, and how will you apply what you have learned from these challenges toward a career in criminal justice?
Deadline: June 30, 2016
Learn More: https://www.wklaw.com/scholarship/