Who Can Apply:
- Applicants currently are or have been employed by the Salina Country Club within the 24 previous months.
- Applicants must be eligible to attend or are currently attending any accredited post-secondary school.
- Applicants must have a 2.0 minimum GPA.
- Applicants must provide a letter of recommendation from a current or former teacher, or another adult for whom the applicant has studied or worked – outside of the Salina Country Club.
- Applicant should display strong characteristics in one or more areas including: leadership, community service, extra-curricular school activities or employment.
- All merit criteria being the same, the primary basis for awarding scholarships will be student financial need.
- All applicants shall be judged on the merit of the application with regard to the criteria outlined above, and no special preference shall be given to applicants because they may be members of the Salina Country Club.
Deadline: February 15, 2019