Who Can Apply: Applicants must be current New York City public high school seniors who have been accepted to a 5-year Bachelor of Architecture program at a NAAB-accredited School of Architecture in the U.S. Students at NYC Charter High Schools are eligible. Students at private, parochial or other schools where tuition is charged are not eligible. Applicants must provide a copy of their final graduation high school transcript in order to accept the award.
- Cover Page: Walter Hunt Scholarship Cover Page – Applicant’s Last Name
- Essays: Walter Hunt Scholarship Essays – Applicant’s Last Name
- Portfolio: Walter Hunt Scholarship Portfolio – Applicant’s Last Name
- High School Transcript: Walter Hunt Scholarship High School Transcript – Applicant’s Last Name
- College Acceptence Letter: Walter Hunt Scholarship College Acceptance Letter – Applicant’s Last Name
- Letters of Recommendation: Recommendation*: Walter Hunt Scholarship Recommendation – Applicant’s Last Name
Deadline: May 15, 2018