Walter Keith Irwin Memorial Scholarship Fund (Deadline: March 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- U.S. Citizen.
- Majoring in studies related to History or Aviation.
- Graduating High School Senior at any High School in Arizona.
- Attending any Arizona University or College.
- Students must reside with a familial guardian (parent, grandparent, uncle etc.) that is active duty or retired military of any branch.
- Minimum GPA requirement 2.5.
- Financial need is not required, but will be considered in award selections.
- Submit a personal essay detailing your educational goals, and education program necessary to achieve that goal. What qualifies you for this scholarship – i.e. contributions to community/church?
- Please upload a copy of the service member/law enforcement ID card. Required to complete the application. If ID card is not available, an official document identifying the service member as retired or active will suffice.
- Please describe the relationship between you (student) and the active or veteran military person and the dates that you resided with this person.
- Letter of Recommendation
Deadline: March 31, 2016
Learn More: Walter Keith Irwin Memorial Scholarship Fund