Walter R. Bollinger and Norman J. Szymanski Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
1. Applicant must be a resident of Lucas County, Ohio.
2. Applicant must have graduated from a high school in Lucas County prior to 2011, or possess a GED.
3. Applicant must be seeking a post-high school accreditation – a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s degree (those with a certificate or associate’s degree who are working toward their associate’s or bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply).
4. Applicant must be attending/going to attend an accredited institution of learning (i.e., qualifies as a 501(c)(3) organization).
5. Applicant can already be attending school or just entering/going back to complete coursework.
6. Applicant can attend part-time or full-time.
7. This is a one-time award; however, individuals may submit applications in following years.
Deadline: February 15, 2016