Who Can Apply:
- * The applicant must be African- American.
- * The applicant must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- * The applicant must complete a FAFSA form.
- * The applicant must have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by the college or university.
- * The applicant must be a college freshman.
- * The applicant must be enrolled full-time at an HBCU.
* Applicants must submit all application parts, via UNCF’s online portal by September 1, 2021.
* Transcript – Applicants must submit a current academic transcript (official or unofficial).
* Essay – Applicants must submit an essay that is 500 words or less online, on the applicant’s career interest.
Deadline: September 1, 2021