Washington Hospital School of Nursing Alumnae Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolling in the nursing program at the Washington Hospital School of Nursing.
- Applicant must be a resident of Washington County, PA.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report OR a copy of all Federal Tax Returns filed within the household.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019