Water Damage Repair 911 Pro Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to all the students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
- Students of any stream/branch of education are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have attained age of 18 years as on last date of scholarship.
- GPA should be at least 2.5.
- The scholarship is essay based and should touch on any aspect of “Residential and Commercial Water Damage Restoration, Repair, Remediation, Mitigation and Water Leak Cleanup”
- The essay must be original, well-though-out, well written, and ideally between 750-1200 words, although you may write a longer essay.
- Read the rules and regulations, and make sure you comply with them or your submission could be void.
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Learn More: http://water.damagerepair911pro.com/scholarship/