Wattel & York Scholarship Award (Deadline: December 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply: To be eligible for the scholarship award, all applicants must be single mothers attending any of the following institutions:
- Graduate school
- 4-year US accredited college
- Junior College with plans to earn a 4-year degree
- High school (with demonstrative intention of attending college)
All candidates must submit a copy of their most current school transcript reflecting a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Submission: Candidates must submit a an essay with a minimum of 1,000 words that answers the following three questions:
- Describe the challenges of being a single mother while pursuing your degree.
- How have the challenges of motherhood prepared you to meet your academic demands?
- How will completing your college education (or advanced degree) change the course of the future for you and your child/children?
Deadline: December 31, 2015
Learn More: Wattel & York Scholarship Award