Wayne Hawkins Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- Criteria for awarding scholarships are academic accomplishment and/or financial need.
- All applicants must be able to be claimed on their parents’ tax return to be eligible.
- High school seniors and those currently enrolled in college are eligible.
- The scholarship is awarded for one year’s time, so past recipients and those who were previously turned down should reapply each year.
- The review committee will review all applications and determine the number and amount of awards annually.
Submission: High School Transcript.
Deadline: March 15, 2020