Who Can Apply:
1. To be eligible for consideration, the Applicant must be a currently enrolled full- time undergraduate student in good academic standing at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
2. The Applicant must be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following curricula:
- Engineering/ Engineering Technology
- Computer Science/MIS
- Political Science
- Telecommunications/Information Technology
3. The Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident or Canadian citizen.
4. Family members of active members of the ENTELEC Board of Directors are not eligible to apply.
- Biography: 1 page. (12-point font, double spaced).
- Essay on the topic assigned by the Scholarship Committee. The essay (including citations, references, bibliography, etc.) shall not be more than 5 pages (12-point font, double spaced). (Essay topic included in the Application.)
- A copy of the official transcript of record MAY be required for finalists upon request by ENTELEC.
Deadline: January 26, 2018