Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your first & last name as well as the name of the institution you are attending or planning to attend
- Must provide your video essay (YouTube format preferred) by the deadline of 6/28/2020
Submission: In order to participate in the essay contest, applicants must present a 2-minute video essay discussing the following issue:
Can we have free education around the world?
All submissions will be reviewed and a winner will be determined based on the following factors:
- Video should not be longer than 2 minutes
- The applicant’s demonstrated potential for success in the legal field
Deadline: June 28, 2020
Learn More: https://law.ninja/scholarship/